While creating websites, I also test new features of CSS and other languages. Here are a few of the tests I have done over the last couple of years...
- In 2004, I first experimented with CSS, and created a copy of the ADSLguide website. This originally took me several days to learn how to position content, which now takes me a matter of hours.
- Slashdot Redesign
- This is an unfinished entry to the Slashdot Redesign contest. I couldn't complete it in the timeframe, because of the complexity of the site, but I think this still has potential for other uses.
- Vader's website - GIF transparency
- Vader is a fan of the Worms series of games, and he created the design for the site. I helped him to convert his website to CSS, and made a version where the content flows underneath the waves.
- Box Hover
- This is an attempt to do complex hovering using several boxes, with the number changing depending on the position of the mouse.